Thursday March 27, 2014
Tonight I was sooooo tired! It was a very big full day, which of course began when I woke up at about 6:45 and was starving. I couldn't get those Cheerios down me fast enough. In fact, much of the bowl went all over my pjs. Wardrobe change. I sneaked off for a couple of moments and when Mimz and Opa found me I was going through Mimz' make up bag and had made a big mess with the mascara. Wardrobe change! I sat in my bumble bee chair at the coffee table and played, impressing Mimz and Opa with my skills. Late morning we went to the park, I wanted to walk, no stroller for me, but I kept breaking away from Opa's hand and not minding, so Mimz put me in the stroller. Brief temper tantrum. We played at the park for a long while, ending with the bucket swing, probably on it for nearly a half hour and didn't want to get out. TT. Mimz quit swinging me and I just hung out, literally, watching everything around me, but when I was ready I told her so I and I got out of the swing nicely.
We came home and ate lunch. I took a 2 hour nap. We played bubbles and WOW WOW WOW there were some big ones! Then I went to my closet and got my white patent leather dress shoes and put them on and off oh about 15-20 times......Mimz was entertained, and impressed with my big girl skills. Each time I put them on I ran up and down the patio, then sat and repeated with my shoes. Eventually, I got worn out a bit. We came in and Mimz started dinner, Nana and Grandpa came for dinner tonight. I watched Mickey Mouse and snuggled with Opa.
I ate dinner and Nana and Mimz gave me my bath. I washed my own hair! When the g-parents sat down to eat, Mimz asked if I wanted to eat again and of course I said YES so I had some watermelon and banana. I even got a graham cracker! (they were having cookies so it was only fair to give me a graham cracker). I was getting cranky so Mimz moved to the couch and I snuggled as we watched something on Opa's mini iPad. Mimz discovered I was soaking wet.....Wardrobe Change again. And then lights out good night. I love and miss you and am giving these old folks a run....they are working hard to keep up with me! But I am so pretty and cute even though I am a stinker, I know they are having the time of their lives! Kiss kiss kiss and hug hug hug. Skye.
We came home and ate lunch. I took a 2 hour nap. We played bubbles and WOW WOW WOW there were some big ones! Then I went to my closet and got my white patent leather dress shoes and put them on and off oh about 15-20 times......Mimz was entertained, and impressed with my big girl skills. Each time I put them on I ran up and down the patio, then sat and repeated with my shoes. Eventually, I got worn out a bit. We came in and Mimz started dinner, Nana and Grandpa came for dinner tonight. I watched Mickey Mouse and snuggled with Opa.
I ate dinner and Nana and Mimz gave me my bath. I washed my own hair! When the g-parents sat down to eat, Mimz asked if I wanted to eat again and of course I said YES so I had some watermelon and banana. I even got a graham cracker! (they were having cookies so it was only fair to give me a graham cracker). I was getting cranky so Mimz moved to the couch and I snuggled as we watched something on Opa's mini iPad. Mimz discovered I was soaking wet.....Wardrobe Change again. And then lights out good night. I love and miss you and am giving these old folks a run....they are working hard to keep up with me! But I am so pretty and cute even though I am a stinker, I know they are having the time of their lives! Kiss kiss kiss and hug hug hug. Skye.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home