Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Funday March 30. 2014


I got moving about 6:30 this morning and after I ate my bowl of Cheerios (Mimz has found this to be the best immediate breakfast for me) I played with Opa while Mimz went back to bed for a couple of hours.  (she should have taken a nap yesterday).  Late morning we set out for a walk starting on the greenbelt.  We decided once at MB Blvd to cut down towards the pier.  Opa snuck into Skechers and bought a new pair of sandals.  We noticed there were no lines at the Creamery, so we then had ice cream.  We walked down Manhattan Ave and on the spur of the moment decided to have lunch at El Sombrero.  Smokey was very good.  I was too.  Mimz and Opa made it very clear to me, stroller or on Mimzee's lap.  I ate my cheese quesadilla while sitting on her lap.  We cut down to the Strand and headed home.  It was a beautiful sunny day, just enough breeze to cool off the heat of the sun.  I had fun walking on the beam (curb).  I did hold Mimz's hand.  

I decide to walk on the Strand and for awhile held Opa's hand.  Unfortunately I had to go back to the stroller because I kept breaking away and not following rules.  I think I fell asleep just as we started up the hill.  I played and played in my room during nap time.  I did eventually fall asleep and slept for about 30 minutes.  Late this afternoon Opa and I watched Tinker Bell (in spurts).  We also had music time at the table.  
He found a really cool station with some cool kids songs.  I was very cooperative when it was bedtime, I was really quite tired.  Opa read to me before bed.  I went to sleep right away tonight.  

Tonight is your last night in Sayulita!  We all hope it has been a wonderful honeymoon trip.  Dozer and Camo really miss you--they are kind of depressed.  Both are seeking a lot of love from Mimz and Opa. Dozer continues to be for love, then promptly scratches back at Opa.  Camo pushed herself all over Mimz today while she was laying down, Mimz had to finally hide her hands so she could get some rest.  Then Camo decided to lick her to get her to love on her.  Smokey has had a good week but misses you terribly also.  I have missed you and am so excited to see you tomorrow night (maybe) or early Tuesday morning!  I love you!  Skye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home