Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday March 29, 2014


Saturday morning cartoon day Dad!  Sorry!  I have been running slow with this cold....play a little, slow down a little. After my nap I woke up and found these blocks to play with.  Also, note my "new beach shoes".  I have been rather obsessed with Mimzee's sandals so she bought me some flip flops I hope to learn to master getting on.  I keep putting on my socks and then my white patent shoes and they just don't really go with jeans and play gear all that well.

(BTW see that owie on my forehead--I bumped my head Thursday night but it didn't hurt, but it does look bad)








Later in the afternoon we went down to the 
beach.   After swinging for awhile we played ball then I sat down and played with sand toys for a short while, had my snack and then we went down to the water.  Being a true beach baby, I had a lot to say to Opa and Mimz about the ocean and the beach.    Then Opa and I took a long walk towards Hermosa Pier.    I had my bath when we got home, had dinner, played drums, and  chillax-ed.  I was pretty beat.  Mimz asked me if I was ready for bed and I gathered my lovie, my blankee, and my panda all  up and headed to my room.  She was in awe of me....how many kids my age willingly put themselves to bed?  She and Opa think you two are doing a pretty awesome job raising me!   I miss and love you. Skye







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home