Friday March 28, 2014
I spent the morning doing quiet things and playing, and watching some Mickey Mouse. I didn't feel very well, it was a slow in the house kind of a day.
Wardrobe change! Notice I am now in the nude colored tights. Mimz found me standing, yes both feet standing in Smokey's water bowl. I thought it was funny, she wasn't too impressed. Originally earlier in the day I took the tutu off within 2 minutes, later in the day I found it and decided to put it back on and be a clown and entertain Mimz and Opa a bit. I am just so darn cute! After my nap (about 2 hours) I was still very sleepy and just wanted to cuddle up with Mimz on the couch. We watched Rio, I had some crackers for snack and we shared two yummy Sumo tangerines. She even peeled the white off for me, I guess she really loves me!
I was not very cooperative getting dressed for going out for dinner. I really want to dress myself and do it my way. Mimz had washed my pink tights, I didn't like that she changed them again. Then I kept trying to put on my shoes before my tights. Mimz and and Opa said I had to wear tights with my dress.....I finally gave in, Mimz handed me off to Opa and he finished dressing me. When I got in the car I would not sit in my car seat, I wanted to sit int he driver's seat and pretend that I was driving. Eventually, I did get in my car seat. Mimz and Opa are wondering if this goes on with you as well? We went to Versailles and I walked in like a big girl. I would not sit in the high chair, big girls sit in big chairs. I started with a piece of bread, then I had some cottage cheese and then they brought me my french fries. They even let them cool a bit before serving them to me. Yum yum fries and ketchup. I ate a few small bites of chicken, tasted morro (not too bad) and tasted plantains. I ate very good. Feed a cold! Then I ate the fruit that Mimz brought, gosh I love watermelon and pineapple (and a million other fruits). When I was done I got antsy, imagine that! Mimz and Opa were done, Opa and I went out on the patio while he had his coffee, Mimz had hers at the table. When we left I blew kisses at the waiter (really, I am a flirt!) We took a drive to Vista del Mar and looked at the ocean. I talked a lot on the ride. When we got back home Opa let me play in the yard for awhile, then he traded with Mimz and I played some more. We played catch me and race to to top of the steps (she tricked me into coming in). I was very cooperative getting ready for bed, I even had my nose bubbled and laughed because it tickled. Opa put me down tonight and I went straight to sleep.
We are all hoping I am not so drippy in the AM so we can do something outside tomorrow. I am a happy girl even though I have a cold. I really would like my way more often though, Mimz and Opa think I am 18 months going on three--they said threes were harder with Daddy and Uncle Ken than the twos. I am very smart and precocious so of course I will be advanced in everything in everything I experience!
It sounded like you had a lot of fun today at the caves and hidden beach! I miss you of course, but I am being well entertained and cared for. Mimz and Opa are having a lot of fun with me and I am having fun with them. See the picture below--I gave Mimz lots of hugs and slobber kisses before we left Versailles. She was in heaven getting all that love from me, her Sugarbug!
Wardrobe change! Notice I am now in the nude colored tights. Mimz found me standing, yes both feet standing in Smokey's water bowl. I thought it was funny, she wasn't too impressed. Originally earlier in the day I took the tutu off within 2 minutes, later in the day I found it and decided to put it back on and be a clown and entertain Mimz and Opa a bit. I am just so darn cute! After my nap (about 2 hours) I was still very sleepy and just wanted to cuddle up with Mimz on the couch. We watched Rio, I had some crackers for snack and we shared two yummy Sumo tangerines. She even peeled the white off for me, I guess she really loves me!
I was not very cooperative getting dressed for going out for dinner. I really want to dress myself and do it my way. Mimz had washed my pink tights, I didn't like that she changed them again. Then I kept trying to put on my shoes before my tights. Mimz and and Opa said I had to wear tights with my dress.....I finally gave in, Mimz handed me off to Opa and he finished dressing me. When I got in the car I would not sit in my car seat, I wanted to sit int he driver's seat and pretend that I was driving. Eventually, I did get in my car seat. Mimz and Opa are wondering if this goes on with you as well? We went to Versailles and I walked in like a big girl. I would not sit in the high chair, big girls sit in big chairs. I started with a piece of bread, then I had some cottage cheese and then they brought me my french fries. They even let them cool a bit before serving them to me. Yum yum fries and ketchup. I ate a few small bites of chicken, tasted morro (not too bad) and tasted plantains. I ate very good. Feed a cold! Then I ate the fruit that Mimz brought, gosh I love watermelon and pineapple (and a million other fruits). When I was done I got antsy, imagine that! Mimz and Opa were done, Opa and I went out on the patio while he had his coffee, Mimz had hers at the table. When we left I blew kisses at the waiter (really, I am a flirt!) We took a drive to Vista del Mar and looked at the ocean. I talked a lot on the ride. When we got back home Opa let me play in the yard for awhile, then he traded with Mimz and I played some more. We played catch me and race to to top of the steps (she tricked me into coming in). I was very cooperative getting ready for bed, I even had my nose bubbled and laughed because it tickled. Opa put me down tonight and I went straight to sleep.
We are all hoping I am not so drippy in the AM so we can do something outside tomorrow. I am a happy girl even though I have a cold. I really would like my way more often though, Mimz and Opa think I am 18 months going on three--they said threes were harder with Daddy and Uncle Ken than the twos. I am very smart and precocious so of course I will be advanced in everything in everything I experience!
It sounded like you had a lot of fun today at the caves and hidden beach! I miss you of course, but I am being well entertained and cared for. Mimz and Opa are having a lot of fun with me and I am having fun with them. See the picture below--I gave Mimz lots of hugs and slobber kisses before we left Versailles. She was in heaven getting all that love from me, her Sugarbug!









1 Comments:
Big night after Skye going to sleep.
3.6 fore shock. 5.1 earthquake. Then about 20 after shocks. Two above 3 at 3.4 then later 3.6 again.
Cynthia made sure we were ok and recommended we take down anything over Skye's bed. We did.
Just a few seconds of swaying and rolling.
All is fine.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home